I couldn’t be more disappointed in my blog readers. It seems that all of you don’t put nearly as much emphasis, time, and effort into watching T.V./movies as do I. Where are your priorites in life? They certainly aren’t in the right place, I’ll tell you that!
Here are the answers. There are no winners. Since I still have apple pie filling (and now pear preserves…yum!), we’ll try something similar again this Friday.
1. “I live in a van down by the river!”
Chris Farley’s motivational speaker character, Matt Foley:
2. “This is more like me saying that I will literally break your ****** off if you ever touch me again. Okay, pumpkin?”
Alex Hitchens in Hitch (warning, bad word…sorry):
3. “I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.”
Annelle from Steel Magnolias…a classic!:
4. “The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head anyway she wants.”
That’s Mama (Maria) from My Big Fat Greek Wedding:
5. “Don’t interrupt! Rude!”
Uh, Bon Qui Qui. Duh. This isn’t the original, but it’s close. And funny. Don’t forget funny!
6. “Wanna help me find my nuts?”
Hammy, from Over the Hedge, my most favoritest children’s movie.
7. “We gotta get outta here! We gotta get out! I gotta start packing, your highness! Only essentials, we gotta travel light. I’ll bring the guns, the weapons, the knives… And how about this picture? I don’t know, I think I’m making a weird face in it? ”
Iago, from Aladdin, children’s movie #2 in my ranking.
8. “Absolutely this is it, maybe.”
9. “AHHHHH!!! No way! No how! Those cakes are not allowed in this place…erotic, exotic, whatever you call them. No way! No how!”
Buddy’s mama, from Cake Boss. She’s a hoot!
10. “You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you’ve met, she’s not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other. ”
Sean, from Good Will Hunting. One of my all-time favorites.