I love giving away stuff. I have loads of canned goods in my pantry, much of which I’ll end up giving away because it makes me happy, happy, happy.
Today is Friday. Today we will trek to the city for the Kay Arthur conference. Today, in order to celebrate the conference, October, and our upcoming Pumpkin Party, I’m giving away a quart jar of my homemade apple pie filling. It’s the poo!
Here’s how to win: below are quotes from either a movie I love or have recently seen or a T.V. character that I like. In the comment box, number your responses and, beside each appropriate number guess which movie the line is from or give the name of the T.V. character who uses this famous line. The first person to get the most correct wins! Winner will be announced on Monday.
1. “I live in a van down by the river!”
2. “This is more like me saying that I will literally break your ****** off if you ever touch me again. Okay, pumpkin?”
3. “I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.”
4. “The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head anyway she wants.”
5. “Don’t interrupt! Rude!”
6. “Wanna help me find my nuts?”
7. “We gotta get outta here! We gotta get out! I gotta start packing, your highness! Only essentials, we gotta travel light. I’ll bring the guns, the weapons, the knives… And how about this picture? I don’t know, I think I’m making a weird face in it? ”
8. “Absolutely this is it, maybe.”
9. “AHHHHH!!! No way! No how! Those cakes are not allowed in this place…erotic, exotic, whatever you call them. No way! No how!”
10. “You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you’ve met, she’s not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other. “